Trza49er's Arena/User Interface Textures

Been meaning to consolidate my stuff for awhile, so I thought it was about time. I mostly concentrate on the eras that were the nearest and dearest to me, namely late 80s/early 90s WWF and WCW. I went a little over the top with some of the WCW textures, those might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I just wanted a more immersive feel to them. Anyway, here’s the link to my Drive. Enjoy!

***I used Tychoma’s AEW Arenas as a base for several of my own. Amazing work, thanks for being so cool about sharing.

***All ring images provided by the one and only Avenger3. Dude is a legend, thanks for all the amazing content!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tDMYLVH1-4Q-exw5mOfPk47A-kttCHnN?usp=sharing

MEGA UPDATE 9/22/20

As some of you may know, I’ve been reworking my BGA rail barriers for a few weeks now. Happy to say I’m finally done with all the following:

1. Created new rails, far more realistic than the previous versions. These are NOT transparent images, so if you use custom crowds, dynamic crowds or the attendance level mod, these probably won’t be an ideal match for any of that.

2. Updated stage files for all applicable arenas, including a major overhaul of WCW Saturday Night '95, as well as more true to life versions of Halloween Havoc, Spring Stampede, Bash at the Beach and Fall Brawl. This should please those who weren’t feeling the tombstones and bamboo as barriers, lol.

3. Whipped up a few relatively simple classic WWF PPV arenas: Rumble, Survivor Series, KoR, Summerslam, Wrestlemania and Raw '93, the latter of which is actually just a blend of a few textures Tychoma was awesome enough to share. He deserves all credit for that one. Thanks my man!

4. Updated stage trons where applicable, so the entrances are passable. Still don’t love it, but it is what it is.

5. Put all the new stuff into one folder for ease of use.

Hope you guys enjoy, been a grind but I think it was worth it.

UPDATE 8/28/20

I finally made some stage trons for the Big Garden Arena textures, so they don’t look as jarring on entrances. Can’t say I’m totally thrilled with the way they look, but it’s better than nothing I suppose.

User Interface

After getting some really positive feedback, I decided to share my UABE files publicly. I certainly don’t want to deter people from making their own UI, because honestly it’s one of my favorite things about this game, but if you’re new to UABE and you want to try loading some files into your game, maybe these will float your boat. I’m sure I’ll continue to tweak them, if so I’ll update the thread accordingly. Here’s a link to the programs you’ll need: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BK51wHVLuzug85EPThjwzj9hjUOtyAPq

Here’s a tutorial for UABE, provided by Lanky: Guide to Texture Swapping in UABE

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom

WCW Saturday Night '92

AEW Arena Pack!!! Tychoma’s Dynamite Stage texture is the base for all 3, big thanks as always to him for sharing and being cool about it. His chandelier thingy and entrance tunnels are so good, I decided not to waste my time trying to replicate them. I appreciate it man, thank you.

AEW Bash at the Beach

AEW Full Gear

AEW Revolution

Fall Brawl

Road Wild

Halloween Havoc

Bash at the Beach

Spring Stampede

NJPW Starrcade '92
*The rails and scaffolding lights in Tokyo Dome will sometimes revert to the default for whatever reason. If this happens, back out to main menu and try again. I actually ended up just replacing the default rails with the blue via UABE, problem solved for me but not everyone may want the permanent change.

WCW Saturday Night

Starrcade '97

Starrcade '89

Wrestlemania IX (3 versions available)

In Your House

3 Likes

These are great man, I’ll be using all of these when I get back into FP.

Thanks buddy, really appreciate all your help.

Man this is all so beautiful

Thanks bud, I appreciate that. Kinda got burned out on these but I’ve been getting the itch again. Still need to finish Fall Brawl, Great American Bash and Superbrawl at some point. Glad you’re enjoying them, makes it worthwhile.

2 Likes

I dont do real life wrestling re-enactments but even for me who only does original stuff, this is all pretty great and comes in handy (i just remove the company logos and viola)

Please keep it up!

This is great stuff. I am still kind of new to the mod life but can these be used for other arenas?

No, you can’t mix and match arena textures. If something was made for Big Garden/SCS/etc. then it’s only valid there.

NJPW Starrcade '92

Ring Apron link

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1182466292&searchtext=NJPW+Starrcade+'92

Turnbuckle - Cylinder
Ring Mat - B Type
Corner Color - (99,195,255) (255,255,255) (255,255,255) (255,0,0)
Post Color - (99,195,255) (99,195,255) (255,0,0) (255,0,0)
Rope (0,0,0)
Mat - (99,195,255) (255,255,255)
Apron - (10,33,132)

Starrcade '97

Ring Mat

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1483373633&searchtext=Starrcade+'97

Corners: 252,254,44
Ropes: 0,0,0
Apron: 80,90,110