Sparks's Mat Sound Replacements (2.0)

Ayy! Sparks here. A few years ago, I released a mod that changes the sounds of the wrestlers slamming onto the mat to those from Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, which I personally preferred. Since then, I’ve kinda held off on doing another release, due to the recent split in the community, but I think I’m finally comfortable releasing this again. It’s not a huge mod with sweeping changes, but I figured some people out there may still appreciate it! So here it is.

Mat Sound Replacements

If you want an example of what the primary mat sounds will sound like, here’s a short clip showcasing the replacements.

https://puu.sh/CoOGd/e848fa84b7.mp4

I am also working with View619 to make a version of this for 1.02, so be on the lookout for that!

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR RESOURCES.ASSETS FILE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG!

Instructions:

• Place ALL matsounds files that came in the zip into your FireProWrestlingW_Data folder
  • Run the installer
  • When prompted, make sure that the file path is set to your BASE GAME FOLDER (SteamApps\Common\Fireprowrestling World)
  • Finish the install.

After that, you should be all set! Enjoy the new slam sounds!