Requests for new moves

I agree with Vader strikes. 4-6 Vader hammers would be good for a UWFi Vader especially.

Got a request for my Darby Allin edit…Coffin Drop anyone? tumblr_pepqmjnmmt1s24yedo1_400

I think I saw someone do the animation in FPW but I can’t find it to save my life. I’d really love Billy Gunn’s Fameasser (front grapple, corner to center, from top rope).
Of course, I’d be happy with just the regular variation :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tT5l03Rbl0

Would love to have the springboard cutter from this vid.

Move starts at 2:40 mark.

Thanks in advance

Haven’t done a move from the request thread in a while, but here’s my attempt at the Fameasser. Move files are in my moves thread:

Haha, pay back for The Rock.

So when are you developing the “Kiss My Ass Match” mod?

As soon as you create a “Kiss My Ass” grapple move. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kiss my ass match is right up there with evening gown match for my most needed mods.

A proper Shake, Rattle, and Roll would be neat. I imagine it could start with the Jackhammer (the pull in part), then go to a the full swinging neck breaker. Or maybe replay the the beginning of the swinging neck breaker (swinging to the left) 2 times and stopping at the beginning of the move, before going into the full swinging neck breaker. (This makes sense in my head I swear it lol).

This is not a bad idea. But since you’ve got a good approach in mind, why not take a shot at making it yourself?

Hey all.Im looking for a really stiff style headbutt.I remember seeing a preview of one maybe by Sunseed but never found the bytes?Any help.Also would love to see someone attempt Jordan Devlins backdrop driver hes been using recently.Got an edit in mind for that.

Suneed’s Twitter account (@suneed705) is probably the best way to find his moves. He has a link to his Google Drive on there as well.

Thanks man will have a mooch.

The Bitter End.

Also, whoo-hoo! Snapmare Driver!

The better end is his indie finish, its a pumphandle tombstone, his normal finsh is the bitter end which is a pumphandle reverse sto

Wondering if anyone would be willing to tackle a couple moves for SHO

First is a backcracker into cross arm breaker.

Second is rolling deadlift German suplexes .

Hello. I have a request. What about this diving elbow drop after a taunt?
It would be nice for tribute to Ashley (RIP).
Thanks!!

There’s one move I want really bad, and it was a BIG omission from the first NJPW DLC, That move being Tanahashi’s Air Guitar

https://tenor.com/view/will_ospreay-elbow-gif-10550806 Can anyone take a stab at this please