Pugs' Arena's (1990s-2000s)

Hello everyone, my name is Pugs. I am a long time WCW/WWF Attitude/WWE Ruthless Aggression fan but brand spanking new to the Fire Pro Wrestling World modding community. I’ve been downloading and experimenting with arena text files – creators like Trza49ers, CujoMatty, Tychoma, and donmai64 do an incredible work for the community and I wanted to build on their success with some texture files of my own. My inspiration here is to ‘fill the gaps’ with some of what I consider to be, the best arenas of the 90s-2000s era that haven’t been posted. I do plan on adding more arenas from the same time period, though I am not going to make any promises. I will consider all requests.

I need to tip my cap to Trza49ers, CujoMatty, and Tychoma for using some of their textures to complete mine.

Constructive feedback is welcome and encouraged. If you want to take my textures and make adjustments to improve them further, go for it! Bonus points if you share it back with me. I will reupload on my google drive and give you credit. Let’s build the best game we can, together. Enjoy:

Download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hBr8iNhxvkqE2wA6XuHoeTVBIgesHces?usp=sharing

Currently editing SummerSlam 2000, 01, and 02. Look for an update soon

WWF Royal Rumble 2000:

WWF Royal Rumble 2001:

WWF Royal Rumble 2002:

WWF N.o W.ay O.ut 2002:

WWF SummerSlam 2000 (considering revision):

WWF SummerSlam 2001 (considering revision):

WWE SummerSlam 2002 (considering revision):

WWE SummerSlam 2003:

WWF Survivor Series 1999 (considering Revision):

WWF Survivor Series 2000:

WWF Survivor Series 2001: