More Match Types (For Build 2.0)

Damn. Looks like all my Sumo will be making the move to MMA. Maybe a stat boost is in order.

If you can live with sumo matches in a normal wrestling ring, I can bring it back. I didn’t think anyone else used the mode, so I wasn’t going to bother.

Hit me up when you have a few…I’ll walk you through converting the ring changes.

I have a question for the timed tornado tag: To have the WarGames style it would be great if you can set up match ending only by submission. But i noticed although i set “only give up” in the in-game match settings, the timed tornado tag “activates” pinfalls after all participants have entered… Is it possible to change that properly?

Yes, that can be fixed.

I would be interested in the sumo matches. Anyway to get those back?

I don’t plan on bringing them back, sorry.
This mod will no longer be updated, as I’ve moved on.

Is it possible to make an older version of this mod work or will it not work with the new updates?

No, it’s not possible to make old versions that no longer work magically start working again without an author actively updating the mod.

Fixed Limited Elimination matches for the current version. This will be the only missing mode to return, I’m not interested in rebuilding the others.

closed #36

opened #37

Added functionality to remove ropes and posts from the ring.

pinned #39

Hey i got a question about this mod pack
Can you tell me where do i put the dll
Because i put it in the managed folder and i also tried to patch it with pwgr but it didnt show up there when it was in the same folder as where the game launch exe is. And will i find these matches in the game itself where we select matches or somewhere else

1. The dll goes in the Managed Folder.
  2. Matches are selected within the mod window, after the game is loaded. Select a Normal/SWA/K-1 match and the mod will override the rules with custom settings.

1. Updated “Limited Elimination” to add ukemi points to the next team member after an elimination. You’re now playing King of the Fighters.
  2. Resolved issue where the referee would not end matches on the final down (when applicable) in UWFI and Pancrase matches
  3. Fixed minor error with Pancrase matches, where the timer would carry over into the next match.

General development for this mod has been completed. Outside of features related to community packs, no new changes will be implemented.
Efforts will be made to keep existing features compatible with official game updates.

Bug fixes and improvements to existing features will still occur.

So, with my public mods being feature-complete I’ve been considering bringing over some of the older mods that I use privately. In order to gauge interest, I am introducing a poll for each item.

First up is Sumo Wrestling.

https://www.strawpoll.me/18496394

Based on the poll results, I’ll try to add Sumo Matches to the mod over the weekend. Thanks for the replies!