This allows you to have all the DLC moves in your 1.02 install. This is not an automated process and VERY detailed instructions are provided. It will require that you put in some legwork.:
- Decompress the archive fully to desktop.
- Find the “Install to 2.0” folder and enter it.
- Copy or move the DLCMoveExporter.dll to your 2.0 install’s FireProWrestlingW_Data\Managed\ folder.
- Find the “Install to 1.02” folder and enter it.
- Copy or move the ImportDLCMoves.dll to your 1.02 install’s FireProWrestlingW_Data\Managed\ folder.
- Use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor [hereafter referred to as UABE] (Google for download) to open Resources.assets in your 2.0 install.
- Search for fprform_rff and use the plugin button -> export to .txt to export the file.
- Do the same for following list of fpw_#### files: https://i.imgur.com/X6Mj5Ch.png
8b) I missed the Punching Lariat, you will also need to rip fpw_2012 from resources.assets.
- Close UABE for your 2.0
- In Windows Explorer enter your 1.02 install’s FireProWrestlingW_Data\ folder and make a backup of Resources.assets.
- Use UABE to open Resources.assets in your 1.02 install.
- Search for fprform_rff and use the plugin button -> import from .txt to import the previously exported 2.0 fprform_rff file.
- Save your resources.assets file. UABE will not let your overwrite so give it a new name.
- Delete your Resources.assets file and then rename the one you just saved with UABE to Resources.assets
- Create a folder in the main directory of your Fire Pro 1.02 install named DLCMoves
- Copy or move all the fpw_####.txt files you exported to this new directory.
- Run the patcher on your 2.0 install and select DLCMoveExporter.dll (there will be two boxes to check on the right hand side, check them both) and hit the patch button.
- Run Fire Pro Wrestling World 2.0 and advance to the main menu (you may recieve a networking error if you do not enter the main menu first).
- Navigate to the PWGR window and find the DLC Exporter, press the Export to XML button. If you also want to use the new moves in WazaMake, you can press the Export to Bytes button, but this is only necessary to use the moves in WazaMake.
- close Fire Pro.
- In your 2.0 install’s main directory there should now be a DLCMoves directory with a bunch of .info files in it. Copy all of those files to the DLCMoves directory you created in your 1.02 install’s main directory (which should also contain all the fpw_####.txt files).
- Run the patcher on your 1.02 install.
- Select the ImportDlCMoves.dll from the list and make sure both the right and left options are checked and hit the button to patch your game.
- Run your game.
Keep in mind that the exporter will check that you actually own the DLC, if you do not, you will not be able to export any move marked as DLC and thus you will be unable to import it in the new version.
The instructions are also provided in the download.