NEW MOD PACK VERSION UPLOADED!
This version adds or changes the following:
- Added the ability to edit a wrestler’s main style/style preferences in Fire Promoter.
- Added Sound Replacement Mod. This allows you to overwrite the default match/crowd/referee/announcer/wrestler noises (including wrestler voices).
- Adjusted weight detection a little bit to make it a little bit more forgiving in regards to max lift weight. Wrestlers with a strength of 4 (the default starting point for starting strength calculations) should now be able to lift anyone under 300lbs.
- Added Iron Man matches
- Added First Blood matches
- Re-added user triggerable and selectable interference.
- Interference no longer tanks match ratings as long as the “Allow Multi-Man Run-Ins” is checked on the rival form.
- Managers no longer tank ratings.
- Re-Added the ability to break referee’s count-outs by entering and exiting the ring. This is optional via a checkbox on the Mod Pack 2.0 Form.
- Wrestlers booked to win are no longer able to lose by Countout or DQ. The referee will simply restart the count instead of calling for the loss. If you’re using the Sound Replacement Mod, two new sounds are available to use to offset the jarring nature of this…[Referee Name]_WarningOutOfRing.wav and [Referee Name]_WarningFoul.wav these clips will play before the count resets to make it seem like the referee broke the count to issue a warning, which happens all the time in real life.
Download link is in the first post.
The new sound packs and individual files can be found in the following locations: the #sfx-creation channel on my Discord or in this thread: Custom Sound Packs feel free to share your own in either location.