[Mod 2.0] Mod Pack

Can you add the Random BGM feature in the next update, please? I liked that particular mod.

!!! NEW VERSION UPLOADED !!!

• Makes the ModPack compatible with the latest update.
  • Added ability to preview strap/plate choices on Fire Promoter Options
  • Fixed Individual Move Rename to work in all (if I missed any let me know) menus
  • Added the ability to display tag team names in Fire Promoter event booking and run event screens.
  • Added a “Save Games” tab to the Fire Promoter Options window, this will allow you to move Fire Promoter saves between Game Saves. You will be prompted to select the directory containing your old fpsavedatalist.dat and old fp savedata_##.dat files.
  • Moved Fire Promoter related options to a new category in the patcher: Fire Promoter Options.
  • Added a timer to interference when interference rate is set to “Always” in MotW to avoid interference happening immediately at the start of the match.
  • Fixed the Down Time counters on the Lifebars so they actually update when enabled.
  • Random Match BGM has been added to the Mod Pack for 2.0 form.
  • Flavor has been added to the Fire Promoter TV broadcast options in the form of channel names. Instead of just generic broadcast sizes like “Local” or “National”…now you will see things like USA Network (National) or Local ABC Affiliate (Local). The list of stations is editable from the “General Options” tab in Fire Promoter Options.
  • Protected Finishers now trigger based on individual moves instead of every move tagged with a finisher.
  • Added the ability to filter out wrestlers too young to work when starting in an earlier year in Fire Promoter. This also automatically calculates a reasonable debut date and adds wrestlers to the debut database. Keep in mind that this isn’t aiming for historical accuracy so much as factual possibility.
  • Completely redid the entrance attire mod. This new mod allows for unlimited wrestling/entrance costume choices. Title entrance attires will still supersede regular entrance attires if a wrestler is a champion and a title entrance attire for that title is found.
  • Added the ability to export all events/news for any given month if history logging is enabled in Fire Promoter.

Download link in the first post

Hmm Zilla is the booking mod not working? And where can I find the Lucha tag rules, or is that not available as well?

Booking mod works fine for me.

Lucha tag was broken and did not move forward.

I’m glad to see Random BGM is back. Thanks, Carl.

Okay… later aftet work, I’ll show you what I mean. I mean the Booking mod

Hello,

I’m new here though I’ve posted in Critical Club occasionally. I haven’t tried mods on PC yet but I am going to attempt to shortly. I just want to thank all the modders for all their hard work. Also just a quick question because I seen some mods for the Fire Promoter mode in FPW. Is it ever going to be possible to turn off intergender matches? Like will it ever be possible to have an all women’s promotions and not have it so you recruit male wrestlers and also would it be possible for you to have a promotion like say WWE or AEW and have it so you can have a women’s division where males don’t challenge for the women’s belt or any female wrestlers?

Just book the promotion that way. There will never be any such consideration for the AI. The booking AI is a fucking dumpster fire anyway, you’re better off just pretending they don’t exist.

Thanks for the reply.

NEW MOD PACK VERSION UPLOADED!
This version adds or changes the following:

• Added the ability to edit a wrestler’s main style/style preferences in Fire Promoter.
  • Added Sound Replacement Mod. This allows you to overwrite the default match/crowd/referee/announcer/wrestler noises (including wrestler voices).
  • Adjusted weight detection a little bit to make it a little bit more forgiving in regards to max lift weight. Wrestlers with a strength of 4 (the default starting point for starting strength calculations) should now be able to lift anyone under 300lbs.
  • Added Iron Man matches
  • Added First Blood matches
  • Re-added user triggerable and selectable interference.
  • Interference no longer tanks match ratings as long as the “Allow Multi-Man Run-Ins” is checked on the rival form.
  • Managers no longer tank ratings.
  • Re-Added the ability to break referee’s count-outs by entering and exiting the ring. This is optional via a checkbox on the Mod Pack 2.0 Form.
  • Wrestlers booked to win are no longer able to lose by Countout or DQ. The referee will simply restart the count instead of calling for the loss. If you’re using the Sound Replacement Mod, two new sounds are available to use to offset the jarring nature of this…[Referee Name]_WarningOutOfRing.wav and [Referee Name]_WarningFoul.wav these clips will play before the count resets to make it seem like the referee broke the count to issue a warning, which happens all the time in real life.

Download link is in the first post.
The new sound packs and individual files can be found in the following locations: the #sfx-creation channel on my Discord or in this thread: Custom Sound Packs feel free to share your own in either location.

Hey Carl, long time no talk.

Somebody told me I could see or export the default Fire Promoters’ wrestlers skills & paramaters (and moves, eventually) using the mod. I don’t see any option for it in Fire Promoter Options… Is that really supported?

BTW, the invite to the Discord on top of the page no longer works, I tried going on there and it says it expired.

Here’s a discord invite.

It’s in the Entrance Attire mod…I know it’s a strange place for it, but all other manipulation of the defaults was already there, so it made sense in my head.

Thank you for both the invite and the mod, man! Single button to export all I need, that’s awesome. Great work again.

pinned #25

!!! UPDATE POSTED !!!

• Makes the ModPack compatible with the latest game update.

• Added the ability to modify the weight detection max lift weight values.

• Seconds will now react to interference if they have a high enough “Second Aggressiveness” trait (this is configurable in their CPU Logic).

• Wrestlers who are in the interfere list of the opposite corner will now attempt to “make the save” when the opponent’s interference triggers.

• Referees can eject seconds who interfere, sending them to the back just like any other interfering wrestler.

• Referees can throw the match out if they lose control (both sides have interference active).

• Referees can be individually configured on the Rivals form to do either of those actions, and their tolerance can be set. A referee with a high tolerance is more likely to allow the action to occur.

• Interfering wrestlers have a chance to enter with their favorite weapon…

• Custom sound effects will now be effected by the in-game volume settings.

• Improved memory usage of custom sounds.

• Allows for the customization of menu music. Just drop mp3 files into the .\BGM\MenuTracks folder and the mod will pick them at random. It will also not loop them…so you’ll hear a new track when the current one ends.

• Added the ability to have wrestlers booed as they make their way to ringside. This requires BOTH the heel database AND the sound replacement mod. You will need to use custom loops in order to activate them. See Sounds.txt for more info.

• Added hotkeys to trigger interference in a match. You can press [ to trigger interference for the blue side and ] to trigger interference for the red side.

• Added workshop upload DLC requirement autotagging. This adds a “REQUIRES X DLC” note in the description since Spike has not exposed the actual workshop DLC required tags in their code, and hooking/modding the Steam dlls will get me banned.

• Added the ability to generate a list of unused .tex files for those who use custom parts. This will check the currently loaded save game and tell you if any of the current loaded .tex files are not necessary to load your wrestlers. Since this only checks the currently loaded game, it is not safe to simply delete or move .tex files if you use the multiple save game mod. In order to (re)move .tex files while using multiple saves the .tex file would have to be unused in ALL save games.

Download link on my Discord server (https://discord.gg/6sAn9Sy) or in the original post.

!!! NEW VERSION UPLOADED!!!

• Adds compatibility for the latest DLC and game updates
  • Adds Desperation moves to the MoveLists mod. These moves are super devastating but can only be pulled off when you’re low on health (below 20%), have already attempted your regular finisher, and have not already attempted your desperation finisher for that particular move slot (so you will only see these moves ONCE per match) as well as a small random factor to make sure that conditions will not always be met back and back for desperation moves from different postions. These moves are automatically linked to priority pins, and can not be used in priorities otherwise (sorry, the idea is that they only come out to end the match out of desperation…so you shouldn’t have much direct control over what happens before or after them).
  • Tweaks the sweat mod a bit more.
  • Changes the manager positions of the 1st and 2nd second on each side to be along the side of the ring that ISN’T hidden from the camera.
  • Warns players of an unfixable bug with running attacks to the corner when more than one move is used with a move that requires a hit branch check in the MoveLists mod.
  • Fixes a lot of minor bugs.

Download link can be found in all the usual spots.

!!! NEW MODPACK VERSION RELEASED !!! - Made the ModPack compatible with the latest game version. - Pressing F2 at the main menu will clean up all your edit’s priorities. Priorities set to be Standing Sml -> Raise 0/0 in slots 4 - 12 will be changed to Unused. This helps keep the MoveLists tidy.

• Similarly when generating an edit based on the default John Smith edit, priorities 4 - 12 will be defaulted to Unused instead of Standing Sml - > Raise 0/0

• Batch importing of .move files has been improved in the New Move Importer. Now moves are separated into 3 different batches (Base, Angle 1 and Angle 2) and the lists will be processed in that order. This means that the base move will always exist by the time the angles are imported unless the user forgets to import them.

• Wait Times can be applied to tag teams by creating an attire file for a member of the team and selecting them as the first wrestler on that side. Only the first wrestler on the side technically needs an attire with a wait time…but creating one for both wrestlers won’t hurt anything.

• Fixed battle royals in MotW so they now correctly record the winner.

• MotW now works with the Royal Rumble mod. Set it up the same way, but use MotW to set up the initial match instead of the Exhibition Match screen.

• Added the ability to convert Ace’s Attire Extension .cos files to .mcd files to work with the ModPack’s Alternate, Entrance, Title, and Default Attire mod.

• Added the ability to have a wrestler carry their favorite weapon to the ring.

• Added ability to import attires from MCD and COS files to any of the selected wrestlers attire slots.

• Introduced an option to the Entrance Attire mod that gives finer control of entrance taunts on a per attire basis.

• Added the ability to export attires directly from the Edit Wrestler main menu. You do NOT have to save the wrestler to export the attires. This means that you can simply create new attires over old attires and export them…then quit Edit Mode without saving and nothing gets overwritten.

• Wrestlers in the Moveset Editor preview window will now use different attires if more than one attire is available for that edit. The 1st attacker always uses attire 1, the defender always uses attire 2, the 2nd and 3rd attackers will use attires 3 and 4 respectively.

• Added warnings when starting the two unsupported modes while the ModPack was enabled (Mission Mode and Fighting Road).

• Added a ModPack component that unlocks everything without requiring the code or going Mission Mode - Lots of other bug fixes and minor improvements.

Download link is in the first post.

!!! NEW MOD PACK VERSION UPLOADED !!!

There was a changelog here, but the site murdered the formatting and I can’t be bothered to fix it. If you need a change log, find it somewhere else.

I usually avoid doing release versions this close together, but I’ve included a check in the Move Importer that will avoid future moves that may cause issues like the recent issue with the Kobashi pack. Now it will simply skip those moves.

Also added/changed/fixed:

• Wrestler Charts in MotW. For stat people it tracks match ratings, match times, automated SPOT (see booking the territories for more information), and card positioning information.

• Added a search feature to all large wrestler lists (Load Edit, Publish Wrestler/Ring/Referee, Uninstall Wrestler/Referee). Press left ctrl + s to bring up the search box.

• Added a check box to the Mod Pack for 2.0 form that will enable the ability to load and edit wrestlers downloaded from the Workshop in Wrestler Edit.

• Added a height and weight indicator to the Intro Builder mod, now you don’t have to remember or look up heights and weights.

• Added a “Look Up” button to the MotW roster management tab. This will look up the currently selected wrestler on Wikipedia.

• Also made a lot of small bug fixes that probably didn’t bother anyone since they hadn’t been reported.

Download link in the first post.

• ModPack made compatible with Stardom DLC and patch.
  • Added a “Enter card notes after card?” checkbox in MotW to allow you to enter card notes immediately after the card finishes.
  • Added event fliers to MotW
  • Completely redid Heat in MotW
  • Added more complete title history information to MotW
  • Created a Contracts plugin for MotW (see #release-version-download-links on the discord for the download)
  • Fixed a lot of bugs.

Download link in the first post.