Jamesrah's NEW Moves Showcase!

After a little miscommunication resulted in the old showcase getting deleted, I’m restarting this page to show off some of the work I’ve done with custom moves. It’s cool, though, as I was kind of hoping for a fresh start with the last version getting kind of long.

Unlike the previous version, this iteration of my showcase won’t have individual move downloads. For anything you’re interested in downloading, you can feel free to head over to my google drive, which has all moves grouped by wrestler. That’s how I plan to organize this as well, so hopefully it should be easy enough to follow.

One last thing - I’m an egomaniac, so I definitely love hearing positive feedback. But I’d also like to keep this page reasonably clean this time. So if you want to tell me you like a move, or you want to point out something you hate about a move (or me personally)…please DM me through the site rather than replying below. I’m usually pretty responsive, and I’ve even done a few requests when asked. (No promises.)

Johnny Gargano - Move Pack

My latest and greatest. 35 moves spanning the entire career of Johnny Wrestling, from his indie days to NXT. This is available for download as a single file containing all the moves, or individually.

Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson

Curb Stomp & Triangle Choke

Danielson Curb Stomps

Danielson Special

Cattle Mutilation

Austin Aries

Bell Clap

Last Chancery

Big E

Spear Through Ropes

Billy Gunn

Fameasser

Brock Lesnar

Triple German Suplex Release

Cameron Grimes/Trevor Lee

Jumping Foot Stomp

Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno

KO/Death Blow

Cyclone Kill

Cesaro/Claudio Castagnoli

Swiss Death

Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli)

KRS-ONE

Dragon Lee

Apron Hurricanrana

Drew McIntyre

Claymore Kick

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Tanahashi Air Guitar

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

Three Point Stance Clothesline

Kevin Steen & El Generico

Package Piledriver & Brainbustaaaaaaah!!!

Nigel McGuinness

London Dungeon

Tower of London

This video is a little out of date for the Tower of London. I’ve tightened it up a bit since then.

Pete Dunne

The Better End

Ric Flair

Flair Flop

Rogueau Brothers

Le Bombe Rougeau

This one could probably use a revision at some point…