Jamesrah's Moves Showcase

Amazing stuff. By far, my favorite moves on here!

I’m having an issue with the Danielson Special. As soon as he applies it, he lets it go. I can’t figure out if I set something wrong or what.

Thanks!

When you added it, did you add it as a move file, or load it as a bytes file and edit the move information yourself? Submission moves can be a little bit of a headache to load as bytes files, so I would advocate using the moves file instead.

If that doesn’t fix it, try restarting the game. if that still doesn’t work, let me know and I’ll investigate when I get home from work.

This is also a good reminder that I need to get back to move creation. It’s been a while since I’ve posted something new.

I did add it as a move. I also retried it today, and restarted the game. It still happens. I actually see it happens in the move preview, too.

I honestly don’t know what it would be then. I just tried downloading and adding it to my game on a different computer and the submission part worked without issue. Couple of quick questions - Are you using 1.02 or 1.20? And did you put both the moves and bytes files in your New Moves folder?

If it continues to be a problem, then you’re probably going to need to manually edit the move in the New Move Import tool. Just make sure that you select “Submission Move?” at the bottom and under the “Other Data” tab, set Forms to Return to 3 and Return At to 22.

Wish I could be more help, but if I don’t see the issue on my end, it’s hard for me to identify. Has anyone else had problems with using this move?

Thanks man! I had the move set to grapple move. Following your instructions solved it. Thanks again.

Oh, that’s great. No problem!

I was kicking around this one for a little bit, but made some adjustments on it this weekend. Snapmare Driver. It’s done like the Miz did it, but could stand in for Adam Rose’s Party Foul:

Requests for new moves

And another one from the requests thread, Alex Shelley’s Golden Gate Swing, a/k/a Spinning Fisherman’s Suplex:

Awesome! Thank you! I ll use for Elias’s Drift Away.

Oh that’s great. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen an Elias match, so I didn’t realize that he used that move.