[FP2] MMA Pack #1 ~ Release

DESCRIPTION:
28 custom moves from FP2 Developer BozoSama aimed at beginning to expand the MMA style & moveset in the Fire Pro Engine.

CREDITS:
Custom Moves - @BozoSama

PACK DOWNLOAD LINK:
FP2 MMA Pack #1

EXPANSION INFO & PREVIEWS:
Google Spreadsheet List
Note: There are 2 spreadsheets each with different info, previewing every move.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & NOTES:

1. Download the pack from above link
  2. Extract the .rar file
  3. Copy & Paste the folder contents to your “Fire Prowrestling World” folder. It should prompt you to replace files, select replace all.
  4. Using the MoveImporter import the .move file of each move you wish to install.

This pack is pick & play, meaning copy/Pasting the folder contents will set the folder groundwork needed to properly import all custom moves and attires properly. You can use as many or as few of these moves as you choose and all moves are editable in the MoveImporter tool, although most of the moves are balanced around each other’s numbers & corresponding default numbers.

SPECIAL NOTICE:
Unfortunately power outages caused me to lose some of the finished files on my external drive, so this is about 60-70% of what I beleve are the finished/polished files. MMA Pack #2 should be coming out within a few weeks to make up for this.

Please, if you find bugs, report them!
Some files may have issues due to the data loss

Please report any bugs or issues you find here so they can be addressed & fixed as soon as possible.

Bug List:
–no currently reported bugs–

Bug Fixes:
n/a

6 Likes