[FP²] Byte Comp #1 ~ 10/9 (Custom Move Competition)

bytecomp1

Welcome to the first official Fire Pro PC Bytes Competition! In hopes to stimulate creation and user participation we are starting a new weekly competition in the #creative-resources section with a different theme or challenge every week.

What is a “Byte Comp”?
The “Byte Comp” is a forum competition for any user interested who would like to take the time in WazaMake to produce .bytes files and enter.

What’s required to enter?
The only requirements are to be a register FP² user and to make a post with your uploaded .bytes file(s) w/ a name for your move by the deadline. All multi-angle moves must have all angles included. Previews & .move files are optional

Do I need to be able to record/make a preview?
No. A forum admin or moderator will make a polling thread after the deadline and include previews of all the eligible custom moves.

Is there any sort of prize?
Yes. Firstly I’ve recently re-implemented the forum badge & title system. First Place Winner will receive a displayable Byte Comp Winner Title & Byte Comp Winner Badge. Runner-Up will receive a displayable Byte Comp Runner-Up Badge. Both the First Place Winner & the Runner-Up will have their moves included in an upcoming FP² Move Pack compilation (monthly or special release).

Can I enter more than one custom move?
Yes, although the limit is two custom moves per entrant and there must be two separate winners.

How are the Winners decided?
After the deadline has passed a forum admin or moderator will make a polling thread that will remain open until the following Thursday 11:59 PM PST.

Best of luck to everyone and a quick reminder that this isn’t just for the established move team members/community creators. There’s no time like the present to get involved with creating your own moves and joining the contributing community! There are some tutorials in #guides-theory and I’ll be available all week on Carl’s Modding Discord to help anyone who needs it.

Karlos's [FP²] Byte Comp #1

This is awesome! I was just thinking about this today, which also makes me wonder if Skynet has already taken hold of my brain.

this is sick cant wait to see what craziness is created

A double piledriver

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462405309399433217/499646198840295425/Double_Piledriver.bytes

Nice, that’s a real smooth looking tag move.

Fucking Teddy Hart and his stupid moves.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gp4VidBP07wHkgG3porpMXi2bNew4YEW

I love Teddy Hart

… isn’t enough characters I guess.

Here’s my submission (gif only), Corner Grapple Canadian Destroyer.

Submission #1 Snap Piledriver - Chris Heroish style Snap Piledriver (bytes)

Submission #2 Tandem Tornado Tombstone (aka T3) - Front Grapple double team combo attack (bytes)

Leaving the preview to you guys because you lot make better preview videos than I do.

Submission 1/? That’s F’n Incredible B - Reanimation of my previous Avalanche Turning Tombstone with the official animation for the turn. It’s an Avalanche Front Reversal move.
Bytes

Here’s my attempt - Package Piledriver/Brainbustah combo…aka the tag finisher of Kevin Steen and El Generico.

A little sloppy, unfortunately, but I plan to update it on my own time.

Submission 2/2 Zangief Spinning Piledriver - Stand alone version of the seminal Zangief/Haggar piledriver.

Bytes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.