[FP²] Attire Comp #1 °Beware the Elements° 10/30

attirecomp1

Welcome to the first official Fire Pro PC Attire Competition! In hopes to stimulate creation and user participation we are starting another new weekly competition in the #competitions section with a different theme or challenge every week.

What is an “Attire Comp”?
The “Attire Comp” is a forum competition for any user interested who would like to take the time to create an edit appearance abiding by the weekly challenge(s).

What’s required to enter?
The requirements are to be a registered FP² user, to make a post with your original created appearance previewed with a screenshot how you feel fit, a name for your edit, and preferably a 25+ word blurb about your edit (you can get creative here if you please or just something light about which part of the challenge the edit applies to). Including a link to the Steam workshop/fpw for 2.0 users or an export file for 1.02 users isn’t required, but you are more than welcome to share.

Are there any restrictions?
Yes. Since this competition is open to all users 1.02 and 2.0 alike we’ll be limiting the use of custom parts for 1.02 users to only 2.0 DLC NJPW assets to keep everyone on as close to an even playing ground as possible. To be clear this means only default and 2.0 DLC assets are legal.

Is there any sort of prize?
Yes. Firstly I’ve re-implemented the forum badge & title system. First Place Winner will receive a displayable Attire Comp Winner Title & Attire Comp Winner Badge. Runner-Up will receive a displayable Attire Comp Runner-Up Badge. Both the First Place Winner & the Runner-Up will receive the FP² Comp Winner Role on the official FP² Discord server.

Can I submit more than one entry?
Yes, although the limit is two entries per entrant and there must be two separate winners. This is provisional and depending on turn out may be limited to 1 entry per entrant in the future

How are the Winners decided?
After the deadline has passed a forum admin or moderator will make a polling thread that will remain open for 72 hours.

I submit Pyraa Flombei, who was an effort to prove the new system superior to the old. Fire type.

They laid dormant for centuries, until a group of Aliens invaded a small wrestling promotion. That’s when they arose to defend the planet from the invasion, they’re known as the Elemelons!

I give to you 1/4th and muscle of the faction Elemelons - He is Earthmelon.

Not sure if he qualifies but watermelons do contain about 90% water.

For my 2nd entry, I give to you the leader of the Elemelons - Watermelon!

Due to lack of entrants and personal time constraints with organizing this week’s attire comp the deadline will be extended to November 12 11:59 PM PST. Sorry guys and thanks for understanding, hope we get some more turn out!

After I took the pic, I changed it to Supernatural Disaster Tsunami. He teams with his twin brother Supernatural Disaster Oni the Greater. Tsunami does a lot of surprising agility moves. The Act of God is a Swanton… from a 400 lb dude. Oni is a deathmatch, monster gimmick. Hence “Supernatural Disasters.” I’m pretty happy with the way the shades of blue and NJPW parts worked together to look like waves.

‘Lightning Rider’ Violet Xin, manipulator of thunder, a South Korean super soldier. Be warned, once you get caught in the Violet Storm, you’re gonna get shocked. And you might never get back up.

Hey @ChuckTheRipper I see your blurb, but your image isn’t displaying.

Ugh. I was having trouble getting it to load, but it said it did. Hang on. Thanks for telling me.

Ignus Alazar

Ignus turned hell specter after a nuclear holocaust that nearly wiped out his entire civilization…

My second entry, ice skater Karina Yurij.

IQ2
"The Ice Queen of Kingdom Hall" MISAKI ITO
Year 4 Veteran of Kingdom Hall Misaki Ito has reigned supreme in the kingdom X cross two years in a row has this year taken on the mantle of Queen as she formed her own stable BLIZZARD EX and looks to rule the Kingdom Hall over her fellow classmates.