This mod includes a number of new options for players of Fire Pro Wrestling World.
Wrestler Search Tool
- Search for wrestlers by name or promotion, and open them in Edit Mode immediately.
- Allows players to modify downloaded edits in Edit Mode.
- Shows the current promotion and stable of any searched wrestler.
Low Tag Recovery
- Forces all edits in a multi-man match to use Low Recovery (Skills) for the duration.
- Aims to reduce the time for multi-man matches to be completed.
Forced Finisher Sell
- Increases down-time after signatures and finishers are hit, allowing edits to follow-up more reliably with other attacks (pin falls, submissions, dives, etc).
Attacker Ignores Pin fall/Submission
- Attacker immediately recovers after a grounded pin fall or submission.
Referee Behavior Override
- Enables the referee to attempt proactive positioning for pin falls after signatures, finishers and potential match-ending moves.
- Makes potential pin fall victories anywhere in the ring more likely.
- Gives edits a chance to ignore knock outs caused by a Critical and keep fighting. They still receive the full damage for taking criticals on a specific part, with a slight restoration to spirit which ensures that the edit is able to continue fighting.
- The resilience rating depends on the edit’s part HP (under Skills); an edit with a weak neck will be less likely to resist the effects of criticals aimed at the neck for example.
Change Critical Image
- Allows players to set custom images when criticals occur.
- Images must be placed in the “Fire Prowrestling World\EGOData\Images” folder; create the folder if it does not exist.
- Images must include either the Wrestler’s name, Ring name, or “Critical” in order to be used as a replacement.
- Images must adhere to the dimension requirements (648x328), and be .png files.
Recovery Taunt Options
Gives edits the ability to randomly perform a taunt when grounded. Requirements for the feature are outlined in the mod description
Dynamic Audience Sounds (by Zin5ki)
This makes the audience use different types of cheers instead of the default every time.
This is fully compatible with the ModPack’s Sound Replacement functionality.
Referee Calls for Near Falls
- Referee will announce a two count when near falls occur.
Edits Sell Holds
- Makes edits play voice lines when defending against a submission hold.
- Frequency is determined by Showmanship (CPU Logic) and how damaged the defender currently is.
- Four different voice lines for each damage level (Small, Medium, Large, Critical).
Ukemi Trigger Notification
- Plays crowd cheers when a wrestler’s Ukemi bonus triggers.
- Allows grapple headbutts to cause bleeding on the attacker.
Referee Calls Downs
- Referee calls for a break when an edit goes down (10 Count Rules only).
Defender Sets up Dives
- Gives the defender a chance (based on Showmanship and damage taken) to allow the completion of dives by the attacker.
- For standing dives, the defender will stand up dazed.
- For ground dives, the defender will remain down longer. If he is face down, he will also roll over to allow potential pinning dives to occur.
Corner Moves Cause Stun
- Makes corner moves executed during Large/Critical damage force the opponent to stand up dazed.
- This will only occur if the attacker’s finisher is a Corner to Center, Apron to Ring or Dive vs Standing Opponent move.
As always, back up your saves as a precaution before installing it.
Installation instructions can be found here.
Link to all collected Recovery Taunts