This includes the collection of mods for Fire Pro Wrestling World (2.0+).
- Wrestler Search Tool
- Search for wrestlers by name or promotion, and open them in Edit Mode immediately.
- Allows players to modify downloaded edits in Edit Mode.
- Shows the current promotion and stable of any searched wrestler.
- Referee Behavior Override
- Enables the referee to attempt proactive positioning for pin falls after signatures, finishers and potential match-ending moves.
- Makes potential pin fall victories anywhere in the ring more likely.
- Forced Finisher Sell
- Increases down-time after signatures and finishers are hit, allowing edits to follow-up more reliably with other attacks (pin falls, submissions, dives, etc).
- Low Tag Recovery
- Forces all members in a multi-man match to use Low Recovery settings.
- Variable Front Neck Lock Moves
- Allow players to set moves (basic moves, irish whips, custom moves) as replacements for Face Lock moves; includes sections for Small/Medium/Large/Critical damage.
If you use the Mod Pack’s Move List mod, you do not need this feature. The Move List already has an option to override Face Lock moves.
- Critical Resilience
- Gives edits a chance to ignore knock outs caused by a Critical and keep fighting. They still receive the full damage for taking criticals on a specific part, with a slight restoration to spirit which ensures that the edit is able to continue fighting.
The resilience rating depends on the edit’s part HP; an edit with a weak neck will be less likely to resist the effects of criticals aimed at the neck for example.
- Change Critical Image
- Allows players to set custom images when criticals occur.
- Images must be placed in the “Fire Prowrestling World\EGOData\Images” folder; create the folder if it does not exist.
- Images must include either the Wrestler’s name, Ring name, or “Critical” in order to be used as a replacement.
- Images must adhere to the dimension requirements (648x328), and be .png files.
- Currently, this only works with default venues; custom venue skins will not show the image. This is a known bug, and is currently being investigated.
As always, back up your saves as a precaution before installing it.
Installation instructions can be found here.