- The Alpha Chris Jericho…(CurrentJericho.tex)….Includes Face Paint, Upper and Lower arm and hand Tattoos and 2 shirt logos (Alpha Club and AEW).
One New File for tonight…The Elite, The, The Elite……(TheElite.tex)….includes 7 chest logos and one thigh logo.
Update Posted: Quote the Raven, Nevermore…(Raven.tex)….Includes 4 T-Shirt Logos, Choker, Upper Arm, Forearm and Chest Tattoos, Flannel Shirt Tie on waist and thighs, Shirt Tie on Waist and Thigh, Chest Zipper/Collar, waist zipper.
Update Posted…The Eater of Worlds, Bray Wyatt…Follow The Buzzards!!! (BrayWyatt.tex)….Includes Fedora and Fedora Strap, Chest and Back Tattoo, Left and Right Upper and Forearm Tattoos, Thumb Only Glove, Logo For Back Pocket, Shin Buzzard Designs, Two Hawaiian Shirts (Flowers and Parrots), Three Chest Logos for Shirts…
Wow. Even the chest tat. Nice.
Five Updates for today……
- The Man, Becky Lynch (BeckyLynch.tex) includes three shirt logos and the back jacket logo.
- The Heart of 205L…errrr….SmackDown Live…Mustafa Ali (MustafaAli.tex)….includes shin guar stripes, chest and body protector and lights…face mask and lights…hand light…
- Current IC Champ, back 2 Dominate, Bobby Lashley…(BobbyLashley.tex) Includes shirt, three body logos and the thigh logo, also upper arm tattoo…
- Mr. Ass himself, Billy Gunn…(BillyGunn.tex)……Three shirt logos, two headbands, multiple lips to change the colors, two knee pad logos, DX for front of boots, BG Logo for butt, and Chuck and Billy lettering for the headbands…
Are those tugboat stripes colorable!?!? Please say yes!
Yep, sure are! Although they go with just the tank top for now.
Some stripes are better than none for now!
Thanks also love the Billy gunn one of my favorites!
Thanks man. Trying to mix it up a bit by era.
I feel like a white girl at a pumpkin spice convention.
A quick question on your Raven custom parts: How did you manage to resize the original images to make them fit into the sprite sheet without losing quality ?
I use GIMP for all my parts.
I start with the logo or design I want and remove all background around the design, crop the image to include just the design and save it.
Then I open the the ripped base layer, say the T-Shirt chest piece in GIMP.
I then open the design as a new layer and using the ‘scale layer’ option, I scale the design to a height of 50 pixels (which usually fits the chest)…there will be some degradation of course, but it keeps it pretty clean.
Hope that helps.
Now I want to request the zipper-mouth Gimp mask from Pulp Fiction.