Custom Edit Parts - JP's Portfolio

Any chance you would be willing to do some Shane Douglas parts? Shirt and as parts to put on a butt. If color-able layers are possible that would be cool.

Thanks.

https://www.sableink.com/Shane-Douglas-Diamond-T-shirt-p32727.html

This with out the BDC

1 Like

You don’t need the edit sharing mod, you can find edits on the Workshop then download the parts and apply them yourself. Even with cos files, you still need a base edit to apply them to.

Hey man, still not back in game, life has hit me hard over the last few months, but I did a Franchise pack already…check up in the ECW section of the this thread.

JP

Yea i had found it haha thanks!!!

1 Like

Good evening fellas,

(queue Bischoff’s theme) I’m back…and better than ever…Just one file, with one part to get back into the swing of things…BrayWyattFiend.tex is on the Google Drive. Just the mask, rest is made with existing parts (Including Yuki’s Kane Boot buckles).

Fiend

4 Likes

Welcome back, that mask is excellent.

1 Like

Thanks man, good to be back at it. It’s a good release.

JP

Bad ass brother. Thank you!

1 Like

TheOC.tex is on my Google Drive.
TheOC

3 Likes

These are sick, JP. I wish I was doing a modern WWF roster. Glad you’re back making Fire Pro Great Again.

1 Like

Thanks man, it’s good to be back at it.

JP

New .tex file for the day. Andy Kaufman includes shirt and neck brace.
kaufmanchm
KaufmanNeck

2 Likes

The best, thank you

1 Like

I know we had the undisputed era pack, but could we get the some trunk edit parts for Fish, O’Reilly and Strong?

Hey man, where would I find the calf stars you used for Macho Man? Don’t see them listed among the parts when editing. These are all so great by the way, really appreciate you uploading it all!

Those stars aren’t mine. Can’t remember who did a bunch of boot pieces early on.

JP

Hi, downloaded a bunch of your work. Elite stuff!

Question though, where can I find the star pieces on Punk’s trunks and Pads?

Thanks for the compliment…Punk’s trunks and boots are someone elses. I just did the shirt, tats and x’s.

JP

New File for tonight. Pentagon Jr. Two Shirts, check, and body design, thigh design, belt, knee pad and shin guard.
white
red
Black
Gold

JP

4 Likes

Two new files for tonight on my google drive.

1. Innercircle.tex, three AEW shirt designs. Inner Circle, Bubbly and Painmaker
    InnerCircle
    Bubbly
    Painmaker

2. Headbangers. T-shirt design and both Mosh and Thrasher’s upper arm tattoo
    Mosh
    Thrasher

JP

2 Likes