Custom Edit Parts - JP's Portfolio

Bandana.tex……Includes solid bandana, half part, third parts, bandana paisley pattern, two camo patterns, bullet club logo, skeleton mask.
Hangman
Gedo
Rollins
Bro
RedWhite
Thirds

Rob Van Dam…(RobVanDam.tex)……Just a start on this guy, I want to do multiple looks………this includes the Y back singlet, the dragon for chest, waist and thigh, and the ‘Van Dam’ shin.
RVD

This is awesome. I’m watching ECW 2000 right now and was getting excited to make RVD. You’re going to make my job much easier!

Sweet! I plan to come back to finish up the file with 5-6 total looks here in the next couple weeks. The red dragon was more of a trial run.

JP

Bandido’s mask and the bandana look are so great

I’d pay DLC price for your work homie. Thank you!

Appreciate the kind words fellas. Glad you are enjoying them!

JP

New file for tonight…Matt Hardy…(MattHardy.tex)……includes 4 shirt designs, two patterns for waist/thigh/shin, straps for the jacket, V1 for forearm and hand, and the Unlock Gear (body, thigh, shin).

Love the key tights. My favorite look before he got Broken.

Juice Robinson…(JuiceRobinson.tex)……Includes two pair of glasses (lenses are separate layer), Pirate Hat and Feather, Two T-Shirt Logos and the Fuzzy Patches for the waist, thigh and knee pad from Wrestle Kingdom…Hat could be used with Kairi Sane, and the Glasses with Adam Rose…

I have love your work! there’s a mod to allow edit sharing. Do you have edits to share?

I do not share, as logic can be tricky from one user to the next…I could pull .cos files if there is a particular set you are looking for.

JP

The Crown Jewel, Chase Owens. (ChaseOwens.tex) includes shirt design, thigh logo, thigh bullet holes, waist bullet holes and knee pad bullet holes…

BulletClubCollection.tex….includes 7 shirts and the Bone Soldier Mask.

Gotcha. I want them all lol. I love this stuff. I’ll want to start with current wrestlers and go from there.

Some great textures, and thanks for making them available. I’m not super good at this mod stuff. How does one add the textures to the game?

Any chance you would be willing to do some Shane Douglas parts? Shirt and as parts to put on a butt. If color-able layers are possible that would be cool.

Thanks.

https://www.sableink.com/Shane-Douglas-Diamond-T-shirt-p32727.html

This with out the BDC

You don’t need the edit sharing mod, you can find edits on the Workshop then download the parts and apply them yourself. Even with cos files, you still need a base edit to apply them to.

Hey man, still not back in game, life has hit me hard over the last few months, but I did a Franchise pack already…check up in the ECW section of the this thread.

JP

Yea i had found it haha thanks!!!