Custom Edit Parts - JP's Portfolio

That Fale attire is great!

Road Dogg……(RoadDogg.tex)……Includes hat, logo for hat, one body logo, four chest shirts, upper arm tattoo, thigh logos, the RD is in three parts to be colored, two shin parts……
RoadDogg
RoadDoggHat
RoadDoggHouse
RDJersey
RoadDoggSouthPark

Jeff Hardy/Willow…Includes 1 Tshirt design, skulls for jacket on chest and body, Willow Mask, two solid non-colorable paint jobs and one paint scheme made up of three parts for colorization that is his modern two faces look.
WillowCoat
Willow
White
Hardy
HardyPink
HardyRedWhiteBlue

Bandana.tex……Includes solid bandana, half part, third parts, bandana paisley pattern, two camo patterns, bullet club logo, skeleton mask.
Hangman
Gedo
Rollins
Bro
RedWhite
Thirds

Rob Van Dam…(RobVanDam.tex)……Just a start on this guy, I want to do multiple looks………this includes the Y back singlet, the dragon for chest, waist and thigh, and the ‘Van Dam’ shin.
RVD

This is awesome. I’m watching ECW 2000 right now and was getting excited to make RVD. You’re going to make my job much easier!

Sweet! I plan to come back to finish up the file with 5-6 total looks here in the next couple weeks. The red dragon was more of a trial run.

JP

Bandido’s mask and the bandana look are so great

I’d pay DLC price for your work homie. Thank you!

Appreciate the kind words fellas. Glad you are enjoying them!

JP

New file for tonight…Matt Hardy…(MattHardy.tex)……includes 4 shirt designs, two patterns for waist/thigh/shin, straps for the jacket, V1 for forearm and hand, and the Unlock Gear (body, thigh, shin).

Love the key tights. My favorite look before he got Broken.

Juice Robinson…(JuiceRobinson.tex)……Includes two pair of glasses (lenses are separate layer), Pirate Hat and Feather, Two T-Shirt Logos and the Fuzzy Patches for the waist, thigh and knee pad from Wrestle Kingdom…Hat could be used with Kairi Sane, and the Glasses with Adam Rose…

I have love your work! there’s a mod to allow edit sharing. Do you have edits to share?

I do not share, as logic can be tricky from one user to the next…I could pull .cos files if there is a particular set you are looking for.

JP

The Crown Jewel, Chase Owens. (ChaseOwens.tex) includes shirt design, thigh logo, thigh bullet holes, waist bullet holes and knee pad bullet holes…

BulletClubCollection.tex….includes 7 shirts and the Bone Soldier Mask.

Gotcha. I want them all lol. I love this stuff. I’ll want to start with current wrestlers and go from there.

Some great textures, and thanks for making them available. I’m not super good at this mod stuff. How does one add the textures to the game?

Any chance you would be willing to do some Shane Douglas parts? Shirt and as parts to put on a butt. If color-able layers are possible that would be cool.

Thanks.

https://www.sableink.com/Shane-Douglas-Diamond-T-shirt-p32727.html

This with out the BDC